©2018 by WaterhollowTweed. Proudly created with Wix.com

THE ENGLISH SHOP OF PRINCETON

Founded in 1951 by Eric P. Mihan and originally located at 5 Palmer Square (now the site of Chez Alice Cafe) The English Shop was one of what is now considered the Big Five Princeton clothiers; the others being Langrock, Harry Ballot, Landa...

Please reload

Our Recent Posts

THE ANDOVER SHOP

January 4, 2019

A Short History of Rogers Peet Department Store!

October 14, 2018

The Barbour International Jacket--possibly THE best jacket for travel?

September 22, 2018

1/1
Please reload

Tags

Please reload